Friday, November 2, 2012

I'll Change Everything

After leaving this awesome blog for about 8 months, now I'm back !!!
Did anyone in here excited about it?? 
I know my followers become less and less every day because I didn't update my blog for a long time..
I don't know what I can say about it..I just can say that I'm really sorry and sorry and sorry..

But now I'm come back and hope that everyone can still welcome me..
I didn't just come back with tangan kosong..
I make some changes to this blog..
I deleted about 10 posts in this blog because I think that posts are not suitable anymore..

I know that all my friends are curious about my condition now..
I'm happy as usual..everyone know that I'm a happy girl right..
You all know what, now I'm in SABAH !! awesome huh..
It almost about 2 months I'm in here..
SABAH is really really beautiful..
I fall in love at a first sight with SABAH..
Everything in here make me become more closer to the one and only one ALLAH S.W.T

I'm currently studying in UMS ---> Bachelor in Medicine.. 
Insyaallah..In 2017, I will be a Doctor..
Please pray for my success because I need everyone support..
I know MEDICINE is a tough course and everyone always talk about it..
But I believe in myself and I know I can do it !!!
Alhamdulilah..I'll change step by step..
Thanks to all my friends and seniors who always support and help this stubborn and lazy girl..


No comments: